Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Name Is Love

I'm fond of this song. The ultimate monster song. Here's a case of where success was our undoing. We'd taken this moody number, and given it a funky twist, thanks to some synthclavier sounding riff from Jon. Once we realized it was awesome, however, it was impossible to play it without putting on our funky hats. It got all fwinkthwank, and lost the spookiness. I tried to damp down the funk, which damped down the funk. We never got it back. Here's what I did with it.




You can download this for free HERE.

Here's us playing the song live. I'm wearing a quite questionable shirt.



Here's a video I made for the original studio version.



You can get the original studio version HERE.



I would love it if you supported me financially!

No comments:

Post a Comment