Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Help Is Hard To Find

Here's a song I either wrote about the situation with the band or I wrote and then decided it might be about that. Songs are like knights, they move two squares over, one square the other way, and they jump around the other pieces. My philosophy of songwriting is "Turn your problems into teenage girls." In this case I turned my problems into the headmistress at some Downton Abby type estate. Looking for that commercial appeal!

Sometimes the pieces play themselves, and the knight jumps back (look for the chess related blog Chessboard Bastards, coming soon!) Is this song about a band, or a lover? If it's about the band, is it from my point of view, or the view of the players? Which good help is hard to find?



You can get this song for free HERE.

Donate to my cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment