Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's Only a Heart Attack

This may actually have been the song that broke up the band. After the final dying attempt to make "Seething" and "A Broken Nose (Is Worse Than A Broken Heart)" I was hoping to throw the boys a rocker, but it was not universally well received within the band. It goes around a couple extra bars, and hits a couple chords regularly. A weirdly shaped tune. I was and am still convinced the song works. I was so convinced and defensive I became quite twitchy in rehearsal, and became unpleasant to be around. I'm over it now. Of course, so is the band.

You can download this song for free HERE.

Hey! A bonus track! I made a rough demo for the band. You can get it for free HERE.

All my artistic endeavors are supported by donation. If you can donate, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment