Thursday, February 14, 2013

Get It Right (Get It Good)

Here's the first video from STBUMB. "Get It Right, (Get It Good)" It covers the whole theme/challenge of starting over after breaking up one's band and thus starts off the set.



  


Here's some trivia (and what is more trivial than some no-name wannabe rocker telling stories about his live shows?) for you. When I started the song, I realized that I hadn't pressed the record button on my recorder, and I thought I could pull off the, brief pause, "Excuse me sir can you press the button on that device there?" and go into the next verse, somehow maintaining the flow. I quickly realized that there was more to it than that, so I committed the cardinal sin of stopping a song (the FIRST song no less) in the middle, so I could jimmy with the device. An inauspicious beginning, probably what you can hear my brother Steve referring to at the start of the song when he says "This is great!"

Here is a FREE mp3 of the song, so you can love it forever. Feel free to give a donation so that I can continue making music and other art. I need benefactors!

You should download it by clicking on the title: Get It Right (Get It Good)




No comments:

Post a Comment